We work 7 days a week - go ahead and call evenings and weekends!
We carry liability insurance and all Texas licenses.
Treating both wildlife and customers with courtesy and respect.
- Animal trapping and relocation using humane traps
- Removal of animals in attics and chimneys and walls
- Animal damage repairs: chewed wood, wires, and more
- Prevention services to keep critters away permanently
- Home inspections to find animal entry holes and damage
- Attic restoration: cleanup and insulation replacement
- Dead animal removal both outside and in the walls
- Rodent control - permanent solution, poison-free
- Bat colony removal with 100% legal success rate
- Bird control services: pigeons, sparrows, etc
- Snake removal services: we come out 24/7
One of the difficulties of being a homeowner is that there will often be small signs around your home of a problem, but it can be easy to ignore those and put it to the back of your mind, which can be true about pest animal problems. Doing this does mean that you don’t have to deal with it immediately, but it can also mean that the problem will be much larger when it gets to the point that you cannot ignore it any more. Where possible, we do recommend you contact us as soon as possible for any pest animal problems, but whatever your situation, we are your local animal control company that can help to deal with the problem for you. Having operated in this area for over ten years we are proud of the reputation we have developed, which you can see in the reviews we have on sites like Yelp, and were also delighted to be awarded as the best animal control company in the area for the third year running. Our technicians are available for a quick callout to assess your situation, and can provide a formal quote for dealing with the pest animals that are causing problems for you. Our technicians are also trained in repair and sanitization techniques, so can also provide these services if the animals have caused any damage or have soiled some of the areas where they were active.